mail rejected first time sent to a particular Domain

  • From: "Kelli Irwin" <kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:05:21 -0500

Hi All,
I have an unusual problem.  There is a person I send a couple emails to daily
(external email).  Invariably, the first email I send each day gets rejected. (
           There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <server.domainl.mycompany.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Requested action not
taken: mailbox unavailable>

...and subsequent email are delivered.  Any thoughts.  This is obviously a
"nagging" problem" rather than an "urgent" problem.

Thanks Bunches,
Kelli

Kelli Mariah Irwin

kirwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx