[ExchangeList] Re: mail contacts max capacity

  • From: Christian Petrou <lightit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:36:28 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Thanks for the reply
Mike,

What we have is a database in access that is being used to keep a record of
client contacts and linked tables that also give how often they visit our
venues, who took care of them (employee) and dollars spent.

Problem is that the employees don't have time to correspond with the contacts
on a regular basis and the graphics/email blast team handles this part.

Trying to find a good cost effective solution that will give us the ability to
see all the information, run reports and keep in contact with them through a
GUI that everyone that we demy "worthy" to maintain the database and use it
without the pain of constant csv reports for the email blasts, and running less
than desirable reports not to mention having to design the 50th query for a new
type of report.

I have found two solutions that seem promising but I am still open to any
suggestions.
www.teamscope.com Team Scope CRM
and ideally www.microsoft.com/dynamics Microsoft Dynamics

Dynamics seems to be the best fit since the solution will also work well for my
Special Events Department and Table Reservations as the "bonus".