RE: mail congestion across VPN

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:36:49 -0400

VPN's are fun :)

To troubleshoot such a thing, it's important to know more information such
as available bandwidth in the tunnel, message sizes, errors that are
occurring at the network, latency, whether or not you're letting state
information be collected from one RG to another etc.

If the mail congests, that would be indicative of a problem such as not
enough bandwidth, problems with reception, etc.  What errors are being
reported for the delay?