macros are gone

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:28:16 -0700

Hello everyone,

Would someone give me a hint on this? There is a user who is creating
macros on outlook 2003. but as soon as he closes his outlook and comes
back, the macro is gone. :-( Any idea why this happens?

Help is appreciated

Attention:
This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).