lost outside contact with OWA

  • From: "Holstrom, Don" <DHolstrom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:29:52 -0400

OWA (Exchange 5.5 on Win2K server) was working fine until I changed DSL
lines. I have good e-mail in and out, but cannot access OWA from outside. I
use simple SMC Barricade firewall with one IP address and 192.......
addresses doled out within. I can access OWA properly from within if I use
browser to inside IP address/exchange, but not by using
mail.domain.com/exchange as I did before, inside and out. Is this some DNS
setting I must make inside? I do not at this time run DNS inside.