RE: l-o-n-g reboots

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:54:26 +0100

Check out both Application and System Event viewer on reboots.  I would
clear the event viewer, both application and system (saver them) and
reboot.  On reboot check if there are any non-common events.

Regards,

Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software