RE: limit one users sending & receiving

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:14:20 -0700

I haven't actually done it, but...  From what I read you do it the
opposite, you grant permission to the SMTP Virtual Server and just leave
that user out.  Take a look here:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TransnR
outing/b218d8a9-8d3a-4c7d-b0a9-c969ee1232f6.mspx

  _____