RE: leaving mail on server

  • From: Roger Mackenzie <r.mackenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:23:36 +0100

        The client end almost certainly has a .PST service set as the
primary mail delivery point. Change this t=so that the Exchange server is
the primary delivery point, drag and drop the mail in the PST inbox (and any
other folders) back to the server and then remove the PST service.

Cheers, Roger Mackenzie (Glasgow University)