[ExchangeList] Re: junk e-mail

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:44:29 -0600

The point was my 8 year old (blonde w/ braces) son could figure this one
out, even with the fact it may not be the junk email options, could have
something to do with rules, etc.  This is an Exchange Server
administrators list, if you can't do change management on your desktop
then please hand the servers over to someone else.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____