[ExchangeList] Re: [isalist] off topic about commercial certificates

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:04:01 -0400

Here is a list of supported SSL Certs with Windows Mobile Devices

Here is a way to add root certs to your windows Mobile 5.0 device (this
is possible, but a pain for the admin when deploying devices).

By the way - this info was found by doing a Google on 'Windows Mobile
SSL Certs'.  Immediate results...

Chris Wall