Re: [isalist] RE: I need somebody help me

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:00:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear Alek;

i did not say that for you.

we had another issue for ISA, and i discover that , we still have some people
here in this List, instead of helping or at least give the Direction to
someone, they were making fun on him, and they try to let him leave every
thing.

Please, Not for me , Not for any one , only for the People who still in the
First Steps, Please Please

Give only hand for them , only give Hand for those People who Need some help,
who need some one to take there hand to the way,

that is it, instead of *********************************** ,

i think i am clear , clear 100%.

Thanks for Every one

http://www.MSExchange.org/
I hope tahat u did not point this on me
Why?

Because, I had to figure level of expirience of dear Person so I could give him
right directions, potential problems etc.
This was only reason why ask him about role transfer........

By the way I had one Exch server placed on FSMO, it is not shame, just lack of
expirience. In a smal conmpany conting 15 emploeeyes