Re: [isalist] RE: I need somebody help me

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:57:25 -0800 (PST)

The way you are handle this Request is Not good at all.

Maybe this Persone , he does not knoe english , may he does not have any exper
in working and he asking for help , like others , and i think we should answer
him or at least guide him to the bestway , you do not know his situation , you
do not know what he is looking for .

you answer every one here , and you help every one here, so why when he asking
for something, you & all of your members in this list making fun on him , and
every one insult him.

i am still reapeating , Please if any one asking any questions ,and any one see
this questions is stupid or its not good , or this guy see this questions is
what ever , either if help him , or guide him to the link for his answer .

Not Making fun of Him,

Please , Please , Please.

we are here to help each other, to share informations, to help, not to be Boss,

fucking this way.

bye.