RE: is it me?

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:14:15 -0400

Our DNS providor's servers went down yesterday for about 24 hours! They
had 2 name servers running (we thought) and they both went down at the
same time. Turns out it was the same machine with 2 IP's Very
unprofessional, after running around all day we were able to switch
providors to a much bigger company. Lets hope they have a bit more
redundancy than the last one.