RE: is it me?

  • From: "Matt Neuherz" <mneuherz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:23:42 -0400

Must be a quiet day

Matt Neuherz

IS Supervisor

Tigerpoly Manufacturing, Inc

614-871-0045 x219

614-778-0506 (cell)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stelley, Doug [mailto:dstelley@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 1:21 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] is it me?

I've rec'd almost nothing today, is it me?, or do I have a problem?

Doug Stelley
Network Admin.
Olean General Hospital

IBM: Icons Bygones My Mom's

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
communication in error please notify the author immediately by replying
to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.