installation instructions/manual of installing exchange 2k3 sp2 running exchange 2k3 sp1 on a cluster

  • From: Peña, Botp <botp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:54:10 +0800

Hi All,

We will be upgrading to sp2 our exchange 2k3 cluster (currently sp1). However,
i cannot find installation instructions of installing sp2 on a cluster. I found
instructions though for sp1. Will the sp1 instructions apply for sp2, or is the
sp2 installation is just a slicker plain install be it cluster or not? Or maybe
someone can point me to an sp2 related instruction...

kind regards -botp
remember.understand.believe.yield

ps: apologies in advance for not clear english