[ExchangeList] increase the email size from 10MB to 20MB?

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:41:33 -0700

Hi

If I want to allow our users to send/ receive email up to 20 MB, is this
the only place I have to set in exchange 2003? Thanks

***
The contents of this communication are intended only for addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The contents of this e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party. If you
have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from
your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
error by reply email, so that the sender's address records can be corrected. We
cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Any attached document may contain technical data which are subject to the
Export Control Laws of the U.S. Government.  Retransfer of the data by any
means to any other end user for any other end-use, whether in the United States
or abroad, without written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is
PROHIBITED.
***

PNG image