include js file in owa2003's logon.asp

  • From: m1r4cle_26@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:25:18 -0600

hello,

I'm modifying the logon.asp of owa 2003's form-based authentication.
Basically, I add a function that call another function in a separate js
file.
However, it failed at runtime with Error: object expected when it
encounters the part where the function is called. However, when I inserted
the function in the separate js file to be part of logon.asp, it works !

I would prefer to separate the function actually as the function is quite
long. That way would make the code be more readable.

Why can't I include a js file in logon.asp ?

I included the file in the head section:
<head>

<script src="file.js" type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"><!--

function func1() {
        file();
}
--></script>