in outlook 2002 how to create a rule to move mail sent on behalf of another user to shared mail box

  • From: "Mulu Alem" <alem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:56:20 -0700

Hello Everyone
Everybody in my office has the ability to send mail on behalf of another
user (generaInfo). For example, if everybody has been given such rights
for generalinfo, then everybody can send a message on behalf of general
info. In normal practice the outgoing e-mail will store in everyone?s sent
Item. therefore  I want to create a rule such that all messages sent by
everybody on behalf of general info are moved to a shared folder called
"outbox?, I did not find in the Rules wizard to lets me do that.

I tried to create a custom form that will be preset to a category called
"outbox". and to create a rule that checks messages after they are sent,
checks if the category is set to outbox and, if so, moves those messages
to a share folder (outbox). But I could not success

Your help on this very much appreciated
Thank you