importing contact information to Exchange

  • From: "Kristin P Rau" <kristin.rau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:43:07 -0700

My company would like to utilize MS Exchange as their primary
phone/contact list. The problem we are having is that we want to be able
to import some Excel spreadsheets into Exchange to eiliminate having to go
in and manually enter in all the information for each employee. The option
of saving the Excel spreadsheet as a CSV file is not something that the
company would like to use, so we need an alternate, quick and easy way to
transfer the information. If anyone knows of anything, such as third-party
software, or any other ideas, please let me know ASAP. Thank you!