Re: i receive massage like this...

  • From: "Anthony Paillard" <anthony.paillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:39:04 +0100

Hi,

It mean what it said ...
For the first message your recipient server check to ORBS database if the host who is sending email is "blacklisted (know as an open relay, spam relay)
You had to connect to ORBS website an follow the procedure to remove your host recorded on it

For the second error message, you don't have the right to relay trought the mail server, it could be the same reason of below.
Do you use a smtp connector for outbound traffic ? If not make sure that your smtp configuration is OK. It you don't know many thing on it, it's simpler to use a smtp connector trought your is ISP.

Anthony Paillard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andri Rahmadi" <andri.rahmadi@xxxxxxxxxx>