Re: how to sync two exchnage servers?

  • From: "MOhammed khan" <mak75in@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:22:42 +0530

Install both servers under same site and configure Out Web Access on one of them.

From: "Naveen Dhankhar" <naveen_dhankhar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] how to sync two exchnage servers?
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:26:07 +0000

Hi All,
        we want to have a setup in which there are two exchange servers one is
online and the other is offline ( in the office ) and users generally using
office exchnage server .Can we do something like that where both of these
server will remain in synch so that if some user is outside the office he
can access his folders same as in the office (i.e there is a complete
synchronization between two exchnage server) .we r having a 2MB dedicated
connection to internet
Is it possible? any pointers ,links ?

You are currently subscribed to this Discussion List as: mak75in@xxxxxxxxxxx