how to sync two exchnage servers?

  • From: "Naveen Dhankhar" <naveen_dhankhar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:26:07 +0000

Hi All,
we want to have a setup in which there are two exchange servers one is online and the other is offline ( in the office ) and users generally using office exchnage server .Can we do something like that where both of these server will remain in synch so that if some user is outside the office he can access his folders same as in the office (i.e there is a complete synchronization between two exchnage server) .we r having a 2MB dedicated connection to internet
Is it possible? any pointers ,links ?

Regards

Naveen