Re: how to reinstall?

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:58:57 -0500

Oh my word, what on earth could be so bad you would even be considering
this?

You don¹t simply wipe and reinstall Exchange when you¹re having problems.
This isn¹t your gaming box that you reinstall Windows on every so often to
increase the performance.  What specific issues are you having?

I suggest you back carefully away from the server keyboard and don¹t touch
it again until you¹ve read through a good book or taken a class on Exchange
administration.  Or call someone that knows what they¹re doing and pay
whatever price they name.  You clearly need a hand.