[ExchangeList] Re: how to move queued mails to working server

  • From: "Vinoth Prabhu G" <ecrgvp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:48:32 +0530

I don't think this is feasible...

Regards

Vinoth

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Praveen Ramaswamy
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 6:13 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: how to move queued mails to working server

hey guys, i though it would be very simple and very body will know except
me. But there is no responce to my mail. does this mean it is not possible
to do so. In sendmail it is very simple, just copy those mail files in the
directory to another server.

How do i do it in exchange. can i just copy those files in queue folder to
another server queue folder?? will this work. Can you please help.

Regards

Praveen R

Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HI,

I have four exchange server 2003 Sp2 in diffrent network. Today i had some
routing issue on a one of the networks, hence mails to a perticular reagion
got stuck, however other server in diffrent network had no issues. I was
just thinking if i can move queued mails to the other server. How do i do
this??

i run exchange windows 2003 Sp1

Regards

Praveen R

  _____

Check out new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=
X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->  cars
at Yahoo! Autos.

  _____