RE: how to migrate exchange when we have two organisations

  • From: raj nair <rajnair7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:57:33 -0600

chong,

 Ok . Now suppose  i have done all the steps till exchange server 2003
installation .When i install the first exch2k3 box it will ask "Select the
name of a server in the exchange organisation you wish to join" .Now i
specify one of my exchange organisation server name and suppose the new exch
2k3 server joined that organisation..., what abt the other exch
5.5organisation that i had  and what abt the mailboxes and public
folders in
the other org? How to move that?

Thanks
Raj