RE: how to backup individual user mail box in the windows 2003 exchange server

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:47:39 -0400

ExMerge or Outlook.

________________________________

From: Ben Ma [mailto:bma@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 3:46 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Cc: ben ma
Subject: [exchangelist] how to backup individual user mail box in the
windows 2003 exchange server

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi

   We do evaluation for the windows 2003 exchange server and need to
return evaluation machines. We want to backup user mail box and contact
info and restore to new server later.  I check windows 2003 backup, only
backup whole database,  MDBDATA , cannot find how to backup only
individual user mail box.  How to do it?  and could I restore individual
user mail box for other exchange 2003 server?

Thanks

ben