how to backup individual user mail box in the windows 2003 exchange server

  • From: "Ben Ma" <bma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:45:42 -0700

Hi

   We do evaluation for the windows 2003 exchange server and need to return
evaluation machines. We want to backup user mail box and contact info and
restore to new server later.  I check windows 2003 backup, only backup whole
database,  MDBDATA , cannot find how to backup only individual user mail box.
How to do it?  and could I restore individual user mail box for other exchange
2003 server?

Thanks

ben