[ExchangeList] how to avoid highlighting URL

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 03:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I created a script which e-mails users whose password will expire in three days time. In this e-mail I have instructions to change the password and also the URL. Now security team has objected to this saying that providing the URL in the e-mail and asking users to click on those links is a bad preaching. And I also agree to this to an extent. Hence I am thinking is there a way to put the URL without highlighting it, so that users do a copy and paste or if they have to press Cntrl key that is also fine.

Please let me know if you guys know a method to do this. I have written a script in PERL.

Regards
Praveen R