RE: how to admin exchange and active dir from windows 2k workstation

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:56:15 -0400

MessageI'm sorry but this may sound like a crazy question, but I only see an
option to reinstall or change and when i select either one it doesn't list
the admin tools. I don't want to take a chance and modify or reinstall
anything on this server now that I finally have it working.
Is it possible that the Admin Tools are the Exchange System Management
Tools? :->
Better yet, what makes up the admin tools? Is it possible to obtain them
anywhere online from Microsoft?