[ExchangeList] Re: how create MX record

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:22:56 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Well said.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611
F: 408-441-8405
E: bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 9:12 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: how create MX record

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------.
>  I don ask step by step help
> I just ask if create mx record in  my exchnage server and that server
> have local ip addres not public Ip address. So would my server acess
> able on the internet by my local IP address and not

.
<RANT ON>

What Vincent is trying to tell you is that you need to get off your duff
and research and learn what is needed to operate an email server on the
Internet. Your questions show you know nothing about what needs to be
done to operate an email server on the Internet and if you do so without
basic understanding of doing so you will end up contributing to the
problem of spam and viruses on the Internet.

Knowing how to administer an Exchange server is one thing. Being able to
operate it on the Internet to receive and send email is a whole nother
job that you MUST learn first.

<RANT OFF>

Flame proof suit on, fire away.

John T
eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:

The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.