[ExchangeList] Re: how create MX record

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:11:43 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------.
>  I don ask step by step help
> I just ask if create mx record in  my exchnage server
> and that server have local ip addres not public Ip
> address. So would my server acess able on the internet
> by my local IP address and not

.
<RANT ON>

What Vincent is trying to tell you is that you need to get off your duff and
research and learn what is needed to operate an email server on the
Internet. Your questions show you know nothing about what needs to be done
to operate an email server on the Internet and if you do so without basic
understanding of doing so you will end up contributing to the problem of
spam and viruses on the Internet.

Knowing how to administer an Exchange server is one thing. Being able to
operate it on the Internet to receive and send email is a whole nother job
that you MUST learn first.

<RANT OFF>

Flame proof suit on, fire away.

John T
eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)