[ExchangeList] Re: how create MX record

  • From: "Shorabh Upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:40:34 +0530

Dear John,

I am really apologized for my mistake but I was not really aware about that specific clause.

I think that as this document is available for everyone on Internet, so I can share it with anyone. But I never want to show that this document is produced by me.

At last I am really sorry for that. Next time I will take care to avoid these kinds of incidents.

On 11/13/06, John T (Lists) <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Attention Shorabh Upadhyay:

It is illegal to publish what is created by some one else and who has a specific clause stating the information can not be reproduced without permission from the original author.

John T

eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)