[ExchangeList] hotmail contact

  • From: "Mark Dewell" <M.Dewell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:44:52 -0000

-------------------------------------------------------Sorry to have to put
this via the list, but....

Does anyone have any contact details for hotmail admins.

Reason I ask is that our domain has been blocked by them (again) and we have
not been able to get any response from them about getting our selves
unblocked. This is the 3rd time this has happened and we have had to reroute
our outgoing messages to work around the problem, but have now run out of
outgoing servers to route through.

If any of you are curious, the problem was triggered by a spam bot (either a
virus or someone installing dodgy software (don't you just love academic
freedom!)). The problem was noticed and rectified within an hour or so, but
trigger happy hotmail had already blocked us by then, which would be fair
enough if they had a decent procedure for getting unblocked!