RE: hi can exchage use for hosting mail server

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:10:58 -0800

Not sure I understand what you are exactly asking, but here goes:

You can not use the same name more than once. If you have to Joe Smith, one
can be joe and the other joes or joe1 and so forth.

You can use OWA to access Exchange mail boxes from a browser.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You