hi

  • From: Allwyn Pereira <allwyn_p23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:43:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!!
I am trying to learn exchange at my house.
I have only 1 machine
I have a cable internet connection.
The following is my scenario:-
I have installed a windows 2000 server and it is the domain controller for my
domain pereira.com
I have installed exchange server 2000 on the same machine
I have created many user in the active directory and i can send and receive
mails within the users of the active directory.
Now i have two doubts:-
1) Can i use my cable internet provider smtp and send mail to internet like
allwyn_p23@xxxxxxxxx
2) Can i receive mails from internet, if yes pls let me know how, bcos i am a
bit confused with this

Thanks a lot
Regards
Allwyn