RE: help:error-store.exe by Dr.Watson

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:25:20 -0500

I'm sorry, but you are going to have to give us more information to go
on.  Take a look at your event logs for the time period when you are
starting and stopping Exchange, and getting the errors.  Also, take a
look at drwtsn32.log - it might have something...

What version and service pack of Exchange AND windows are you running?

Is this a new build or was this box humming right along before a change
was made, and after the change the badness happened?

"We need to know, cause knowing is half the battle"

Matt Walkowiak