RE: help with User list

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:47:23 -0500

I have not had a lot of time to play with this after your email this
morning, but one option is to go into Active Directory Users and Computers >
View > Choose Columns and add the Display Name column, you cannot however
remove or move the Name column so you will have both the Name column and the
Display Name column.

I will keep looking for a better solutions.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890