Re: help, We only have 260mb left!

  • From: dcherry <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:51:30 -0400

When you say drives do you mean partitions. And if they are partitions have you thought about using partition magic to re configure your partition sizes? This may take along time to do if the partitions are large. Make sure you run a backup before doing it too.

At 01:35 PM 6/20/2002 +0000, you wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

Hi, we are running exchange 2000. There is no room left on the current drive. There is however room on the D and E drive. Lots of room. How do I use the other drive without disrupting current users mail boxes.Thanks in advance.