RE: help OWA!!

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:45:19 -0500

There is no virtual http server function for exchange 5.5 as far as I
know.   I went straight from Exchange 5 to 2000 and skipped that
product.

As for the comment below about requiring the 'log on locally right'.
See this microsoft tid.
XCCC: The "Log On Locally" Right Is Not Required for Outlook Web Access
in Exchange 2000 Server (Q311422)

The microsoft tid that talks about adding http virtual directories for
owa smtp authentication is..
XWEB: Error Message: HTTP/1.0 401 or 404 (Q293386)