RE: help OWA!!

  • From: Neile Bermudes <Neile.Bermudes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:36:07 -0000

Jeffrey,

Sorry, I didn't read the messages leading to yours, but I have been having a
problem with users in different domains logging on to the my local domain
for OWA access. Would I need to create these virtual servers even though I
have added the remote global groups to the local OWA group and given them
the required permissions? Where could I get more information on this?? And
does this apply to Exchange 5.5 and IIS 3?

Thanks!

Neile

--

Neile Bermudes