hang the procedure during moving the mailbox

  • From: "Rupal Shah" <torupal_28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:02:15 +0530

I am facing one problem on Exchange 2000 server.I want to move one mailbox from one mailbox storage(suppose its name is 'A') to another mailbox storage (Suppose its name is 'B')under the same 'First storage group'.

The situation is that when i try to move one user's mailbox from 'A' to 'B' it hang up the process after some times so i have to close ADUC.

Before 5 days i have succesfully moved one mailbox form 'B' to 'A'..But this problem occured during transffering the mailbox from 'A' to 'B'...

Let me know if any one have solution for this...

Rupal Shah

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/index.php?ptnr=hmltag Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!