RE: global group

  • From: Bindesh Patel <bindesh.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:58:52 -0000

Oliver,

add an custom recepient

Bindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Patrois [mailto:o.patrois@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 January 2003 10:57
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] global group

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello,

How can I add external email addresses to a global group?

Or, how can I create a mailing list on an exchange 2000 server?

Thank's

$subst('Email.Unsub')

This e-mail, and any attachments, has been checked by us for computer viruses.
Although none have been detected we cannot guarantee that it is completely free
from such problems and we do not accept any liability for loss or damage that
may be caused.  We would therefore advise you to carry out your own virus
checks before opening any attachments.  If you do find a computer virus please
inform us immediately by e-mailing administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx so that we may
take appropriate action.

The contents and attachments are intended solely for the addressee and are
confidential.   If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail
immediately, and delete the message from your computer without making any
copies.