RE: future of Exchange in India

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:06:52 -0800

Oh, I love this. One poster hijacks some one else's thread and then some one
else hijacks that post.

Don't you just love how lazy people can be?

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You

Hi,

I have to automate exchange 5.5 mailbox creation/deletion/property change
etc, can anybody help me in resource/links/docs to do scripting.

I have done scripting on NT/ADS.

Thanks,

Sunil

Sumit,

Exchange has a very good career..... Except that your are always on hot iron
rod :-)

  _____

Hello,

Please let me know for what is the future of Exchange Server , as I am
looking forward for a career in Exchange Server.

Thanking You.

Sumit

This is happening because there is no SMTP address in the user properties.
So please go to the user properties and add one smtp address manually.