RE: forwarding

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:56:47 +0100

Create a contact with a valid SMTP address, then go to the mailbox
properties (you want to forward the mails from) open its properties.  Go
to exchange general and delivery options.  You've got the forwarding
options there and choose the valid contact.  You have an option as well
to leave a copy of the message in the mailbox.