RE: form based auth using kerberos ?

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:17:34 -0400

I do use exchange 2003. exchange 2003 in windows 2000 SP4. I believe I have
mentioned it before in my previous mails, otherwise I wouldn't say anything
about form based right ;)

Yup.  No more PWI for me ;)

But keep in mind if you use Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000, you are using IIS
5.0.  There were a LOT of changes between IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0 that may be of
interest to you.

Al