Re: forcing messages to be sent

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:30:06 +0100

Hi

We are currently doing an electronic email shot to all of our customers.
We downloaded the mass mailer from microsoft, but this only puts the
messages into the outbox.  Is there a way of automatically sending after
they are created, using outlook?

Many thanks
Simon Whale
you have received this email in error please notify admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of UK Data IT
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by SOPHOS AV
for the presence of computer viruses.