RE: force delete with imap

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:41:56 -0800

Mark,

Thank you for reply. This is used for people who are going around the world and
they can't vpn from hotels. Rpc over http is not in place since we are using a
*.local domain. Any ideas? I followed an article on isaserver.org
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles/2004securerpc.html but still can't
get it to go

Ara Avvali
Boss Audio Systems