RE: force delete with imap

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:35:43 -0800

Mark,

Thank you for reply. This is used for people who are going around the
world and they can't vpn from hotels. Rpc over http is not in place
since we are using a *.local domain. Any ideas? I followed an article on
isaserver.org
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles/2004securerpc.html but still
can't get it to go

Ara Avvali