RE: find virus

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:40:02 -0500

Go to Symantec's website and read how to remove.

Here's info on the update.exe

Here's info on the Rundll16.exe

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
Phone: (705) 472-1300 ext. 346

Fax:      (705) 472-3416
Email:  dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ
The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.