[ExchangeList] Re: file filtering best practice?

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:00:24 -0700

Nope. It is software that was originally designed to work with a particular
email server, but is now growing and expanding. A gateway version of this
will be available very soon. It is called (namewithheldfornow) and was
originally designed from the ground up to work with an email server to
filter and catch viruses and spam before McCrappy or Symanopoly even thought
of specific products for email servers.

The creator and founder of (namewithheldfornow) is known to many of you, but
you just don't know it, even though many of you (as I do) use his free tools
to test DNS configurations and settings all the time.

Why am I withholding the name? I like suspense and hope to build curiosity
for them. When I used to drive trucks, they didn't call me the mad Russian
for nothing.

;-)>

John T

eServices For You